Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal For Skin To Peel Off After Using A Wart Remover
Yes: It should.Get a more detailed answer ›
I am getting rid of my seed wart with Dr scholls liquid wart remover and I took of the patch after all day and there was raised hard white skin around?
Can i cut off or use wart remover to remove scar tissue from a healed cut at the base of my penis i nicked myself a few times while shaving my genital area. After the small cuts healed, scar tissue grew and they look like skin tags?
When i put on the facial wart remover on it sings like heck and my whole chin pulses. Is this normal?
Facial warts: May be the medication is too storng for delciate facial skin.Dermatologisst can freeze them for you. ...Read more
Molluscum has returned , had them scraped 4 months ago . This area is new. Her skin under the bumps is cracked and red. Can i still use wart remover?
Wart rx in pregnancy: Dr Scholl's wart therapy has some chemicals in it which could absorb into the skin and reach your baby in trace amounts. That said, the risks are astronomically low that a birth defect would result. The greatest risk in pregnancy is the first trimester when the baby is forming. If you're worried see a dermatologist for cryotherapy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
The skin I am treating for plantar warts with patches is peeling and a bit pink, should I wait before using more patches so it heals? Or is it safe?
Silver duct tape: Plantar warts can be stubborn to treat, and often the surrounding skin becomes eroded and painful, with little effect on the actual wart. If the skin around the wart becomes irritated, take a week off the topical salicylic acid treatment, and use silver duct tape. Once the skin is healed, you may restart with the salicylic acid pads. You may need to have your warts treated at the doctors office. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal for my skin to get itchy and dry after a flight?
- Is it normal for a newborns skin to be peeling?
- Is it normal to bleed for 4 days after a pap smear?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal to have a fever and chills after starting antibiotics for a uti?
- How long should it take for a pinched nerve to heal after the pressure is off?
- Is it normal for a skin tone to get lighter in winter even if in the sun?
- Is it okay for the skin on my hand to be peeling after having hand surgery?
- Talk to a dermatologist online