Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal For Only One Side Of My Uterus To Bleed
How can you tell?: A woman can't see her uterus. She can't "touch" it (except during pregnancy). No matter which part of the uterus bleeds, the blood drains down through a single hole in the cervix. That means there is no way to tell where in the uterus the blood is coming from. If there is very little blood on a tampon, the blood might stain only one side of the tampon.... But that would not be a sign of illness. ...Read more
Scan after post meopausal bleed showed a slightly thicker uterus. Bipsy was done and was normal. It is now slightly more thicker. What could cause it?
I had a partial hysterectomy last year I started to bleed this morning with a horrible back pain is this normal.just uterus removed?
No: If you had your whole uterus removed this is definitely not normal.You need to be seen immediately either at your doctor's office,an urgent care clinic,or an emergency room. The back ache could be because of a kidney stone or a severe bladder infection. If the bleeding is rectal it could be diverticulitis, colitis, or colon cancer. If it is vaginal that is also very worrisome-nothing left to bleed ...Read more
I got my mirena removed less than 2 days ago, it was not a normal removal, there was a lot of pain involved(bicornuate uterus). I was told i shouldn't bleed like a period. And i am. Call doc? Or er?
I've got stitch like pain and bleeding/ uterus feels heavy. I've had mirena for 8 weeks now. This pain has only been the last week, is this normal?
When can i have intercourse? I had my check up my doctor said my uterus is back to normal size i had no cuts or tears and no longer bleeding.
You can now: It is difficult to understand your question.Did you have a procedure or you had a baby. If your exam was normal as you say.Normal uterus size after?(pregnancy?) or /? You can have sex any time now Why did you not ask your Gynecologist/Obstetrician when you were examined But if everything is normal,go ahead and have sex ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to bleed only on one side during my period?
- Is it normal for only one of my breasts to hurt while they are developing?
- Why is it always so hard for me to breath through one of my nostrals?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal for only one testicle to descend but not the other?
- It is normal for my leg to hurt at the site of my insulin injection
- Is it normal for my husband to be scared of sex during pregnancy?
- Is it normal to bleed for 4 days after a pap smear?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free