Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal For My Skin To Get Itchy And Dry After A Flight
Yes: Air on planes do not circulate so that air can be dry.Drink fluid and moisturize before and after flight. ...Read more
Depends: If grandma is wearing a perfume or uses some other substance on her skin or to wash her clothing then those things can certainly make you itch. It is not really likely that you are allergic to her though. ...Read more
I have dry itchy flakey skin on my face and now its a dark patch, what can I do to get my soft smooth skin back?
Picture: If you could send a picture that would help diagnose it. ...Read more
Dry skin: To prevent or treat dry skin: 1. Hydrate orally with water. 2. Use sun screen liberally. 3. Take warm baths or showers instead of hot ones. 4. Avoid “deodorant” or abrasive soaps – opt for mild cleansers/soaps/shower gels. 5. Apply moisturizing lotion before the skin is fully dry. ...Read more
What to do if my 30 month grandson has dry skin and get itchy. we apply aquaphor and alclometasone dipropionatas as advised?
I have dry skin patches on my chin. They only get red when I touch it but they are not itchy and don't become itchy when I touch it. What can this be?
Moisturize: Would be step one.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Itchy dry skin after pregnancy
- Why is my skin dry and itchy?
- My skin is very dry and itchy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why is my skin so dry and itchy?
- Is it normal to have dry skin after pregnancy?
- Is it normal for the skin around my eyes to be itchy?
- Why is my skin so dry after pregnancy?
- Talk to a dermatologist online