Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal For My Newborn To Be Losing Weight
Losing Weight is also known as Lose weight. Many people resolve to lose weight in the New Year for different reasons. For those who are overweight or obese, there are many health benefits to losing weight. It can help decrease your chances of developing diseases including diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, osteoarthritis, and even certain types of cancer. Low-calorie diets combined with increased physical activity are thought to be most effective long term. The healthiest weight loss regimen, therefore, is one that consists of making lifestyle changes that incorporate a balanced diet ...Read more
ALL babies do: This is a normal process in newborns. They body is made up with more water than older babies and this is mostly water weight loss. Normal babies lose up to 10% of their birth weight in the first few days, then get back to birth weight by 7-10 days of life, and then gain about an ounce per day or a pound every two weeks. If you are in those ranges, then you are alright. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Tips in losing 10-15 pounds (130-120)? I've been losing weight for 2 years. My body wants to eat like normal people, but im afraid i will gain again
If you're been: Losing weight with your current regimen, then by all means continue doing what you're doing, as it's been successful. Check w/a registered dietitian for further assistance. You need a program you can follow the rest of your life to keep your weight down, particularly with your history of pcos>. ...Read more
I have been intentionally losing weight for the past year. Recently noticed i'm losing more weight on right side of my body. Is this normal?
It's unusual, has: Anyone else noticed. I can't think of a reason for the asymmetry unless u excercise using more of one side thus more muscle tone. I can't think of a reason why but doesn't sound like a disease. Gd luck. ...Read more
Is it normal to feel "unwell" after losing weight to a certain point? For ex: I weigh 140lbs.when I lose wt below 135lbs I feel unwell. Is that normal
I lost 10 pounds in 4 months since I've stopped drinking and seems like I'm still losing weight is that normal?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal for my newborn to be losing hair?
- Is it normal for my newborn to be feeding all the time?
- Is it normal for me to be wet all the time on my vaginal area it drives me crazy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal after cataract surgery for my eyes to be tired?
- Is it normal for my eyes to be itchy when i cry?
- How long will it take for me to be back to normal after my colostomy is reversed?
- Is it normal for my eyes to be bloodshot when wearing contact lenses?
- Talk to a pediatrician online