Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal For My Husband To Be Scared Of Sex During Pregnancy
Yes, very normal.: A lot of partners worry that sex will start labor or hurt the baby. In addition, they may look at you differently now that you are pregnant. Normally, sex is completely safe during pregnancy. The uterus and the bag of water prevent any injury to the baby. If you have certain conditions (placenta previa, abruption), your doctor will let you know not to have sex. Otherwise, it is safe. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
I have found out I am 4 weeks pregnant and my husband still wants to continue having sex do you think it's ok to continue having sex during pregnancy?
Usually yes!: At 4 weeks of pregnancy there should be no problem having sex. Later on, there are certain medical conditions later in pregnancy that may cause your doctor to recommend you avoid intercourse (placenta previa, preterm labor, etc) but for most pregnancies it is safe to have sex for all 9 months. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it ok for my husband to suck my breast especially the nipple area when we're having sex during pregnancy?
Yes and they should: Most of us concentrate and talk about sex before/after pregnancy, but few of us realize that sexual activity is safe in all trimesters of a routine pregnancy. Sexual activity usually slows down during the last 2 weeks of a full term pregnancy and if the child is born via the vaginal canal, then you can expect a period of pelvic rest...4-6 weeks. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Bleeding/pain: Bleeding, pain, contractions.Get a more detailed answer ›
There isn't one: The "right" position is the one that you and your partner enjoy the most. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal for my husband to be having sympathy pregnancy symptoms?
- Is it normal for my husband to feel left out during my pregnancy?
- Is it normal for my breasts to be sore during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal for sex to make me sick during pregnancy?
- Is it normal for only one side of my uterus to bleed?
- Is it normal for me to be wet all the time on my vaginal area it drives me crazy?
- Is it normal for my vision to be blurry when i wear contacts?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online