Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal For My Breasts Not To Be Leaking
I used to breastfeedmy son. He is now 2 years old but sometimes i feel my breasts leaking & i think its milk. Is it normal?
Yes: Your breasts may continue to leak milk, or a more clear colostrum for a long time, and some women lean continuously. ...Read more
My right breast is leaking a cloudy fluid. It is also considerably larger than my left breast, is this normal?
Yes and no: It's normal that one of your breast is bigger than the other but not if you notice a growth. Also if you are having some leakage and you arw sure you are not pregnant then it could be some medications, also a condition called galactorrhea which is an imbalance of hormones, or even contraceptive medications. Get checked if that continues! :). ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal for my breasts to leak every time i hear a baby crying?
- Why is my breast leaking and not pregnant?
- Why are my breasts leaking milk?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My breast are leaking and i am not pregnant
- Can breast implants leak into my milk?
- My breast are leaking am i pregnant
- My breasts are leaking could i be pregnant
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online