Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal For My Breasts Not To Be Leaking
I used to breastfeedmy son. He is now 2 years old but sometimes i feel my breasts leaking & i think its milk. Is it normal?
Yes: Your breasts may continue to leak milk, or a more clear colostrum for a long time, and some women lean continuously. ...Read more
My right breast is leaking a cloudy fluid. It is also considerably larger than my left breast, is this normal?
Yes and no: It's normal that one of your breast is bigger than the other but not if you notice a growth. Also if you are having some leakage and you arw sure you are not pregnant then it could be some medications, also a condition called galactorrhea which is an imbalance of hormones, or even contraceptive medications. Get checked if that continues! :). ...Read more
Im 11w3d prwgnant...Having engorged breasts and its leaking yellowish milk...Is that normal?Plz advice
Normal: A bit unusual, but definitely normal. If this is not your first baby, it is much more common. Nevertheless, it's nothing to worry about. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal for my breasts to be sore during pregnancy?
- Is it normal for my breasts to leak in pregnancy?
- Is it normal for me to be wet all the time on my vaginal area it drives me crazy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal after cataract surgery for my eyes to be tired?
- Is it normal for my eyes to be itchy when i cry?
- How long will it take for me to be back to normal after my colostomy is reversed?
- Is it normal for my eyes to be bloodshot when wearing contact lenses?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online