Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal For My Breast Size To Stay The Same In Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
While the breast: Size often increases during pregnancy and breast feeding, it doesn't in all women. And while in most women the size returns back to baseline after breast feeding is finished, some women actually end up smaller, due to a situation called "postpartum atrophy of the breast". ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Increased fluid: In breasts increases size.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes and no: Soreness has a lot to do with hormones and how your breasts respond to those hormones of pregnancy. Having said that, women with large breasts can have the additional pain of the weight of the breasts in addition to the soreness to the touch. So bigger breasted women can have pain on 2 levels, instead of just one. Hope that helps! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is there any way to increase breast size without surgery or pregnancy? Maybe supplements, massaging breasts, certain foods, etc...
I have irregular periods. I bleed all the time. I began taking maca for a week and now I am noticing pregnancy symptoms. Can maca increase breast size?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do eyeballs stay the same size for life?
- Will my breast stay large after pregnancy
- Is it normal for my breasts to leak in pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Normal sized breasts
- Normal breast size and shape
- Is it normal for my breasts to be sore during pregnancy?
- Will my breasts go back to normal after pregnancy
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free