Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal For My Baby To Have Swollen Genitals
Yes: Newborns often have swollen genitals from mom's hormones and sometimes related to the trauma of coming through the birth canal. Older babies should not have swollen genitals. Suddenly swollen genitals in combination with fussiness or definite pain should be considered a medical emergency. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it normal for an 11 year old girl's genitals to be swollen/enlarged? She has not started her period but is developing.
Hard to say: Your description is vague and may or may not be accurate enough to say what is happening. The inner lips of a girl may grow quite a bit during puberty, from a minimum or "innie" appearance to major "outie" look. One side can be larger than the other. If the tissue is actually swollen, and not just different, it deserves an evaluation by the doc. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
A friend of mine had genital herpes, she is complaining about getting swollen lymph nodes in the neck & pimples on chest.Is it normal?
One testicle of my 3 weeksyoung baby got swollen and bigger then return back to same size as the other after 2 days. What caused it and is it normal?
Patent processus: Could have been an infection (unlikely), vs transient torsion vs communicating hydroceole. Likely favors the latter. May need surgical intervention if recurs. Your baby should be evaluated by a pediatric Urologist. ...Read more
Secondary infection: Go back to the pediatrician and have this looked at immediately. It may be a primary bcg infection (which is rare but can occur), or more likely a secondary bacterial infection which can become very severe in a 3 month old. Go asap and get this seen and attended to. ...Read more
My 7week old baby has had her TB but its become swollen, red and is weeping puss. Is this normal? Any advice?
How much swelling is normal in your legs after having a baby? One of my legs is twice the normal size and the other is only slightly swollen.
My 6 week old baby's belly button sticks out and swollen. When i gently push it in, it sounds and feels like it has fluid in it? Is this normal. Thanx
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal for my baby to breastfeed and not have a bowel movement for days?
- Is it normal for my baby to have bowel movements that are so watery?
- Is it normal for my baby to have red rashes on his body?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal for my baby to have pigeon toes?
- Is it normal to have my period for more than 2 weeks while on birth control?
- Is it normal for my baby to twitch in his sleep?
- Is it normal for my baby to cough when crying?
- Is it normal for my baby to have pubic hair?