Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal For My Baby To Have Swollen Genitals
Yes: Newborns often have swollen genitals from mom's hormones and sometimes related to the trauma of coming through the birth canal. Older babies should not have swollen genitals. Suddenly swollen genitals in combination with fussiness or definite pain should be considered a medical emergency. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it normal for an 11 year old girl's genitals to be swollen/enlarged? She has not started her period but is developing.
Hard to say: Your description is vague and may or may not be accurate enough to say what is happening. The inner lips of a girl may grow quite a bit during puberty, from a minimum or "innie" appearance to major "outie" look. One side can be larger than the other. If the tissue is actually swollen, and not just different, it deserves an evaluation by the doc. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
A friend of mine had genital herpes, she is complaining about getting swollen lymph nodes in the neck & pimples on chest.Is it normal?
8wks preg. Woke up itching genitals and thought yeast infection. Got the 7da monastat. Went to use it after show and labia are swollen 2x size?
I woke up this morning with swollen lips, eyes and nose, swollen genitals, and flat, itchy red circles on my face and body. What could it be?
Hello, I remember being in contact with poison oak. Now my lips are very itchy, also, my genitals feels really itchy, and its swollen....
Swolen eyelids, dry flaky skin, stiff neck, fatigue, red at throat back, tonsils, aching thigh &butt, swollen genitals, headache, symptms mainly rite side.Cause?
You do not sound: Comfortable! need in impersonal exam to check for infectious or inflammatory process. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal for my baby to have pigeon toes?
- Is it normal for my baby to have frequent hiccups?
- Is it normal for my baby to have pubic hair?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Normal appearing female external genitals
- Is it normal for my baby to have red rashes on his body?
- Is it normal for my baby to have bowel movements that are so watery?
- Is it normal for my baby to breastfeed and not have a bowel movement for days?
- Baby swollen genitals