Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal For My Arms To Get Numb While I Am Sleeping
Can't sleep cause every time I drift off, I get a night terror and am awake again. Arms also go numb. Psych appt next week. What can I do till then?
Position change: Try sleeping on your side with a pillow prop and stay off your belly. ...Read more
When i sleep my chest and arms get numb and tingling. I have trouble breathing and notice stop breathing for a few seconds.What can it be?
My arms and legs often get numb if I keep them in the same position for "too long" it specially happens while sleeping, what can I do to prevent this?
? Pressure on nerves: It could be caused by pressure on nerves by sitting in one position for too long or sitting in an awkward position this is usually a temporary condition that goes away. However, it could also indicate that something is wrong.I would consider seeing the doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I get headaches, numb arms & ringing in my ears after simple physical activities such walking in mall, headaches usually go away after i sleep?
When I go to sleep I get a horrible headache and my hands and arms go numb. If I lay on my back my hands go numb. Any ideas?
Why are my hands and arms numb every morning when I first get up? I am not sleeping any different than I always have. I thought maybe carpal tunnel but even my pinkys are numb and I thought carpel tunnel excluded the pinky. It's been like this for about a
Dont know: You correctly excluded carpal tunnel.Get a more detailed answer ›
Arms numb/tingling after waken. Takes heating pad applied to get feeling back. Sleep in recliner due to sle pericarditis. Happens in bed too.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal for my period not to come while i am breastfeeding?
- Is it normal for my spine to show when i lean forward or am i too skinny?
- Is it normal for my eyes to get watery when i make eye contact?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal for my feet to hurt when i get off the plane?
- Is it safe for me to stay on my vegan diet while i am pregnant?
- Is it normal to have problems with my hair while i am pregnant?
- Is it safe to get my hair died while i am pregnant?
- Is it normal for my fingers to be numb when i am 8 months pregnant?