Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal For Me To Be Hoarse After My Temporal Lobe Surgery
Is it possible that I could become a vegetable if the surgeons make a mistake during the temporal lobe surgery?
Depends on the side: The most common problems are just headaches, infections, or the lack of seizure cure. The more scary complications are the less common complications. For instance, partial vision loss, memory problems, or speech problems are only seen in 2-5% of patients. Talk to you md about your specific case please. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I had surgery on my right temporal lobe to remove effected area of seizures on 10/21/13. The right side of my face is tingly. Will it get better?
Need more detail: one of the main questions I would ask is whether the tumor is in the brain or outside of the brain. Tumors that are outside of the bridge over 9, but they still have to be watched. If this is in fact the tumor growth, I don't agree that we should not worry about it. What's a doctor May mean is that it is not malignant, but still needs watched ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it normal for a right temporal lobe tumor the size of a golf ball to cause dizziness and bad headaches?
MRI found a charoid cyst right temporal lobe of brain . Is this normal ? Nothing to worry about right ?
Hubby fell after headspin.bp 150/100. ecg echo normal.mri of brain done normal one arachnoid cyst right temporal lobe and eeg normal.3rd day bp 133/91?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Surgery for arachnoid cyst in temporal lobe
- Hoarseness after thyroid surgery
- Hoarseness after surgery
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long will it take for me to be back to normal after my colostomy is reversed?
- Is it normal for my vagina to burn after my boyfriend ejaculates in me?
- Is it dangerous for me to sleep on my stomach after bypass surgery?
- Ear lobe surgery before and after
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online