Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal For Me To Be Hoarse After My Temporal Lobe Surgery
Hoarseness is having difficulty producing sound when trying to speak, or a change in the pitch or quality of the voice. The voice may sound weak, very breathy, scratchy, or husky. Hoarseness is usually caused by a problem in the vocal cords. Most cases of hoarseness occur with swelling (inflammation) ...Read more
Is it possible that I could become a vegetable if the surgeons make a mistake during the temporal lobe surgery?
Depends on the side: The most common problems are just headaches, infections, or the lack of seizure cure. The more scary complications are the less common complications. For instance, partial vision loss, memory problems, or speech problems are only seen in 2-5% of patients. Talk to you md about your specific case please. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I had surgery on my right temporal lobe to remove effected area of seizures on 10/21/13. The right side of my face is tingly. Will it get better?
Hubby fell after headspin.bp 150/100. ecg echo normal.mri of brain done normal one arachnoid cyst right temporal lobe and eeg normal.3rd day bp 133/91?
Is it normal for a right temporal lobe tumor the size of a golf ball to cause dizziness and bad headaches?
MRI found a charoid cyst right temporal lobe of brain . Is this normal ? Nothing to worry about right ?
Chronic head & back pain 10 months after brain surgery (removed malformation causing epilepsy in the left temporal lobe) and spinal tap. Why?
What is it important for me to ask my neurosurgeon before having temporal lobe surgery for epilepsy?
RBA: In general, whenever you speak to a surgeon, always ask for 3 things: 1. Risks (what are the most common risks of the surgery) 2. Benefits (why do you need the surgery) 3. Alternatives (are there any alternatives surgeries or medications to the procedure being suggested). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal after cataract surgery for my eyes to be tired?
- How long will it take for me to be back to normal after my colostomy is reversed?
- Is it normal for my hand to be swollen after hand surgery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal for me to be wet all the time on my vaginal area it drives me crazy?
- Is it normal for my fingers to feel numb after carpal tunnel surgery?
- Is it normal for my hand to swell after my rotator cuff surgery?
- Is it okay for the skin on my hand to be peeling after having hand surgery?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online