Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal For Genital Warts To Bleed Briskly
The major organs of the reproductive system includes, the external genitalia (penis and vulva) as well as a number of internal organs including the gamete producing gonads (testicles and ovaries). Diseases of the human reproductive system are very common and widespread, particularly ...Read more
A little, yes.: A slight amount of bleed or seepage is normal. If it worsens, see the surgeon who performed the removal. ...Read more
Strange black growths on scrotum resembling warts. When i scratch them, they come off and do not bleed. They are 1-2 mm. Could this be genital warts?
I have genital warts but never had sex with anyone. But I did shave over a wart & it started bleeding & I shaved my vaginal area. Can that be it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to bleed for 4 days after a pap smear?
- Is it normal for only one side of my uterus to bleed?
- Is it normal for stitches to bleed?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal for a woman to bleed after having sex?
- Is it normal for skin to peel off after using a wart remover?
- Is it normal to bleed several times after having sex for the first time?
- Is it normal for the umbilical cord to bleed?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free