Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal For Breastfeeding Mom To Have Constipation
Breastfeeding is providing nutrition to an infant using breat milk either directly by infant latching and sucking on the nipple or by feeding via bottle with expressed breast milk (when baby has difficulty suckling). Breast milk is the best milk for any baby but ...Read more
I am a breastfeeding mom of my 12mo son. This past 3days i always feels dizzy and sometimes i felt like im gonna faint. Is it normal?
Anemic?: See your physician to make sure you are not anemic. ...Read more
29 yr old mom, since stopping breastfeeding in jan I haven't had period until recently. This month i've bleed 3 separate times..With cramping. Normal?
Can breastfeeding cause constipation? Have not been constipated since my pregnancy 2 years ago and normally have no problem.
Dehydration: More than likely your body might be running low on fluid volume if you are not monitoring how much you are drinking and losing a lot of fluid via breastfeeding. Dehydration can lead to constipation as your large intestin recaptures much of the fluid that makes it down that far and leaves you constipated. ...Read more
Good, balanced diet: All over the world, women breastfeed their babies just fine. These women have very different diets from one another, yet as long as they eat balanced diets with a good variety of foods, they should do well with their breastfeeding. A breastfeeding mom may choose to avoid a food that she suspects is causing a change in a baby's behavior, and should discuss this with the doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Variable: Common problems include anxiety about milk supply, sore nipples, difficulty latching the baby and fatigue. Less common problems include breast infections (mastitis) or problems with milk supply. Most of these problems are temporary and surmountable - hang in there! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to have my period for more than 2 weeks while on birth control?
- Is it normal to have a fever and chills after starting antibiotics for a uti?
- Is it normal for my baby to have pubic hair?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal for a women to have butt hair not peach fuze but not like man hair?
- Is it normal to have your period for 2 weeks?
- Is it normal to get aroused by seeing women having pain for childbirth?
- Is it normal for a woman to bleed after having sex?
- Talk to a pediatrician online