Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal For A Person To Black Out And Not Remember Anything When They Drink
No: Blacking out is a sign of having an alcohol use disorder. It definitly signifies an abnormal relationship with alcohol. Not so sure other advice is so helpful. Seek help if having trouble stopping drinking. For an alcoholic that kind of advice is like duh but i can't. Addiction is defined by continued behavior despite negative consequences. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it normal when you have manic depression to sometimes get so mad that you black out & don't remember what you did or how you acted violently?
Black out: Alcohol can decrease the ability of the brain to remember especially short and long term memory. The more one drinks the more the impairment to memory builds up to the point where there is partial or complete memory loss for a period of time, called alcohol black out. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Alcohol: If you have been a really heavy drinker in the past, your liver may be giving out. If you have never had much to drink - then this may be beyond your tolerance level. Regardless- listen to your body. When you pass out , you have poisoned your brain cells. ...Read more
Stop drinking: Your body may not be metabolizing or eliminating alchol well leading to you getting intoxicated with minimal drinks. ...Read more
I have been getting daily migraines for a few years now. Lately i black out and wake up not remembering anything what could it be?
How can you be in a black out and still fiction My daughter told me things I've done and I have no memory. I Dont drink. I take my medicine as DDirect?
What are symtoms of a chronic subderal hematomo? Can you still develop one after one month of hitting head i didnt black out and remember the event
Interpretation: Not clear to me as to why you are concerned about bleeding over the brain. From your description, you did not have a cerebral concussion, and are unlikely to have experienced any traumatic brain injury. If you do have genuine symptoms, then contact your local doctor, or even schedule a Concierge visit here online. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is it when my tooth hurts bad when i drink anything or breathe?
- Eyes black out when standing up
- My skin is out of control all of a sudden think all the diet pepsi i drink has anything to do with it
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When will my baby be able to drink out of a cup
- Is it normal to get out of breath when exercising?
- I was in the shower and i almost blacked out do normal people do that sometimes
- Is it normal to be depressed when you quit drinking?
- Is it normal that i can barley remember anything from when i was younger?