Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal For A Feeding Tube To Be Used For Pulmonary Fibrosis
My husband is on 3l of oxygen for pulmonary fibrosis, with that his sats are 90-94%. Is that normal?
Breathlessness on exertion since 2 yrs till now many times xray pft echo done normal m worrying abt pulmonary fibrosis do I need more test if pft norm
Dyspnea: PFT can suggest but not prove "restriction" which is a characteristic of pulmonary fibrosis. Suggestive PFTs are followed up with lung volume studies and measurement of the diffusing capacity of carbon monoxide (DLCO) which demonstrates the degree of impairment. I would certainly not repeat any of the above "normal" studies. A chest CT is very helpful if lung volumes and DLCO are abnormal. ...Read more
I hve breathlessness on very mild activity X-ray and pft are normal echo ECG normal, I am worrying for pulmonary fibrosis or COPD can LPR cause breat?
None: There is no herbal therapy that is effective for this very serious issue. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is nasogastric tube feeding used for?
- What types of medicines are used to treat pulmonary fibrosis?
- Should morphine be used to treat pulmonary fibrosis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Feeding tube
- Pivotal health pulmonary fibrosis
- Diopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Pulmonary fibrosis chemotherapy
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online