Doctor insights on:
Is It Normal For A Child To Absolutely Love To Vaccinations And Taking Blood
Some do for approval: A child who decides to act "big" or "tuff" after mastering their early fear of either procedure can have pride & separate themself from their peer group. Such an accomplishment should be applauded. I see it more often in litttle extroverts who enjoy new experiences. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Latin word for cow, vacca, because of the smallpox/cowpox work of edward jenner, vaccination is the administration of a substance, live organism or otherwise, that stimulates the immune response to prevent a specific disease. Primarily a preventative procedure, some vaccines can ...Read more
My blood titers for MMR vaccine were really low. I had to receive another vaccination. I had received them as a child. Why would another be necessary?
Hematol are historic bloods relervant?My IgM was always in normal range, then dropped below normal after h1n1 vaccination, never recovered low IgM =?
Probably: Bad experience in childhood and now you're emotionally as well as physically suffer from it. Combination of the two increases perception of pain intensity. Next time look away and breathe deep in and out. ...Read more
Is there a blood test that can tell me what vaccinations I've had? (I simply don't recall/have access to my records going back far enough.) Thanks.
I received a blood test from a blood donation, and it said my hep b anti hbc was "reactive and everything else was negative. I have received vaccination as a baby and in the military.
Hello. : Hello. Understand the information you are providing but can you please state what the question is and will try to assist. ...Read more
I just had a hepatitis B vaccination. A form I completed asked if I have a blood disorder. I ticked no. I have a thrombosed penis vein. Will I be ok?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Normal blood sugar for child
- What is the normal blood sugar level in a child?
- Is it normal to have increased blood pressure while taking arimidex?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Blood type love compatibility
- Ok consume alcohol after taking vaccination injection
- Is it ok to consume alcohol after taking a vaccination injection?
- What is the normal blood sugar be for a child under 10 yrs old?
- Talk to a pediatrician online