Doctor insights on:
Is It Natural For Toddlers To Walk On Tip Toes
Your doctor may also suggest a safe exercise plan. Walking is usually the easiest type of exercise, but swimming or other low-impact exercises can work just as well. Exercise is an important way to keep blood sugar in control, and physical activity in pregnancy has been found to decrease the risk ...Read more
Age: Depending on age it could be normal. There are social factors, too, that can play a role, such as the birth of a new sibling. If you aren't sure or if there is a complex medical history, see a foot and ankle specialist with interest in pediatric conditions. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My big top my toe hurt. It have green and mark and blue mark. It hurt to bend down. It hurt to walk on it. What should I do? What wrong with my toe?
It's not toe late.: You've injured it somehow. The color is probably from bruising. Because you have damaged the toe, it may be difficult to move it. If it is not swollen, there's probably no severe damage. To remove all doubt, you might want to have it x-rayed. Since you did not say when this started, it is difficult to advise you to do anything else. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Tip toe walking in toddlers
- Kids that walk on tip toes and autism
- Why do kids walk on their tip toes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Kids that walk on their tippy toes
- Heel and toe walk
- Is it safe to walk with a broken toe?
- The best shoes for toddlers learning to walk
- Talk to a pediatrician online