Doctor insights on:
Is It Medically Harmful To Wear Sunglasses At Night
Probably: You wear sunglasses to block out bright sunlight and this is more likely in a convertible with the top down. They might also help keep stuff from blowing into your eyes. By all means if they help you, wear them. ...Read more
No harm: These are to provide comfort with the dilated iris. If you do not wear them you might have some discomfort from the light but no harm will be done. ...Read more
The bright lights : Will bother you until the pupils return to normal. It will not affect or damage the eyes if you don't wear the given dark lenses. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are plastic sunglasses harmful for ur eyes?
- Sunglasses for people who wear glasses
- Bad wearing sunglasses at night
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Should i wear my sunglasses when in a convertible
- Should i to wear sunglasses when i have conjunctivitis
- What sunglasses does wiz khalifa wear?
- Is it okay to wear prescription sunglasses over contacts?
- Sunglasses to wear over glasses