Doctor insights on:
Is It Medically Harmful To Wear Sunglasses At Night
Probably: You wear sunglasses to block out bright sunlight and this is more likely in a convertible with the top down. They might also help keep stuff from blowing into your eyes. By all means if they help you, wear them. ...Read more
The bright lights : Will bother you until the pupils return to normal. It will not affect or damage the eyes if you don't wear the given dark lenses. ...Read more
No harm: These are to provide comfort with the dilated iris. If you do not wear them you might have some discomfort from the light but no harm will be done. ...Read more
It depends: There are many things that have been linked to increase cataracts aging, diabetes, certain medications, smoking, trauma, and uv light exposure. Increase uv light has been showing to increase cataract formation. A more important reason to wear sunglasses is to prevent damage to the retina which captures the light we see. Cataracts can be removes, but retinas ca not be repaired once damaged. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it ok to sleep without underwear at night?
- Is it okay to wear prescription sunglasses over contacts?
- Is it better to take abilla fi in the morning or at night?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it a good idea to wear sunglasses to protect your eyes while on the computer?
- Is it best to take a bill if i in the morning or at night?
- I am congested is it normally to have a dry mouth at night
- Is it better to use cream at night than in the morning?
- Is it harmful to take vitamins at night?