Doctor insights on:
Is It Healthy For A Man To Have Slimy Cum
Is a mans cum suppose to be sticky and or slimy and does it have to be a certain consistency to get pregnant ?
Protein: Semen is a product of several things. There are secretions from the testicles themselves, secretions from the prostate and from the seminal vessicles and the cowper's glands along with mucous from the urethra. All of these have amounts of carbohydrates but the majority is protein. The protein nature makes the seminal fluid viscid, thick and stringy. With time it liquifies & stringy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it safe for a man to eat his cum after he materbate and is there a lot of people do this and is it normal?
Won't harm you.: There are so many variations of sexual activity - it's difficult to say what's normal and what isn't! but this behavior won't cause you any harm - unless, of course, you find it 'taking over your life, ' and interfering with your school, work, or relationships. Talk to your doctor if you are concerned, or speak with a counselor at planned parenthood. ...Read more
I seem to have an issue during sex... No man can ever make me cum or give an orgasm, what's wrong with me?
Complex: Anorgasmia is a serious personal/medical problem. Sex is important & lack of satisfaction with the sex acts is disturbing. There are many causes for this. One may be medications. Review with your doctor to see if this is a potential problem. Locus of control and sensate focus are issues at hand. Are you sure of your sexuality? Can you orgasm with masturbation? You may need a sex therapist? ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible for a man to have hpv and not have any visible symptoms from it?
- Is it safe for a man with spinal cord injury to have sex?
- Is it safe for a man to have sex with irregular arythmia?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible for a virgin to have pid?
- Is it normal for a 6 year old girl to have breast lumps?
- I have a stomach ulcer is it safe for me to fly on a transcontinental flight
- Why is it important to have a healthy immune system?
- Talk to a urologist online for free