Doctor insights on:
Is It Harmful For You To Use A Laptop Resting On Your Stomach
Getting a shock feeling when at rest goes from my chest to my stomach causes a twitch in my arms and causes me to catch my breath?
More details needed: How old are you? Do you smoke? Does it happen when you are active, or does that make it worse? How long has this been happening? Do you have any other health issues? this problem does not sound straight forward, and a dedicated history and physical is probably need to evaluate this further and to try and give you an answer about the cause. ...Read more
My god !: No. Ease up, pardner.Get a more detailed answer ›
Using Gadgets: Nope. Not in any known way.Get a more detailed answer ›
My boyfriend likes to rest his leg on my stomach but lately its been hurting me when he does this. Why? I am sexually active. We do not use protection
It's pressure on : Your tummy. Tell him to alternate the process- your legs resting on his . If you're sexually active and not using any protection, you can get pregnant. Unless you're ready to face the challenges of a married life and raising a family, think ten times about the consequences of your actions! have a great year! ...Read more
Hi ve had a pain on my chest in hurt in the s in the same place as my heart and its a pain that goes comes and goes,is it because i rest my laptop on ?
Get it checked: Chest pain is something we always suggest you have checked right away., so call your doctor and explain what is happening. They will tell you where to go for evaluation. If you are young, and the pain changes based on your position and by pressing on it, then it is probably not your heart. Avoid heart disease by not smoking, exercising regularly, and eating a healthy diet. ...Read more
NO: No.Get a more detailed answer ›
No: It's not.Get a more detailed answer ›
No: No danger from a laptop and it can not cause a miscarriage. ...Read more
No: No evidence to suggest that.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- If you have a fungal infection on your hand is it ok to masterbate
- Is it normal to get a rash on your chest and legs if you have pink eye?
- Is it possible for your stomach to burst when you eat too much?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safer to take your own purell or use restroom soap when on a car ride?
- Is it normal for a baby to move in your stomach at 3 months?
- Is it harmful for a child to use a pacifier?
- Is it okay to drink alcohol while you on your menstrual cycle?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online