Doctor insights on:
Is It Good To Drink Hot Water When Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Im 4 months pregnate and I've had a headache for the past week I've been drinking lots of water, and I've tried Tylenol (acetaminophen) but nothing's helping. ?
I have been reading lately on the health benefits of drinking hot water with fresh lemon juice.I have gerd, will the lemon do me more harm than good?
May actually help!: Many people find that drinking lemon juice actually helps GERD! However, any benefits are temporary and purely symptomatic (like the drugs that are commonly used). For an excellent and thorough discussion of how to cure GERD by addressing the underlying causes please see http://chriskresser.com/what-everybody-ought-to-know-but-doesnt-about-heartburn-gerd ...Read more
Not unless dirty.: No problem with doing this, if the water is safe for drinking. Why do you think it might be bad? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is good to drink hot water a pregnant woman?
- Drinking hot water while pregnant is it good for the baby
- Is drinking warm hot water okay when pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it ok to drink hot water when pregnant?
- Is it bad to drink hot water with sugar when pregnant?
- Is drinking hot water good for pregnancy?
- Is drinking hot water good for weight loss?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online