Doctor insights on:
Is It Good For You To Wear Glasses All The Time
I am short sighted and was told to wear glasses for lectures. But i can't identify people's faces. Should i wear glasses all the time?
Yes: It is safe to wear glasses at all times they help you see better and protect you from an eye injury such as an air bag deployment, golf ball, rock hitting your eye while someone else is cutting grass. Wearing or not wearing glasses does not hurt your eyes. Over the counter reading glasses are safe to use if they improve your vision. Prescription glasses sometimes are better. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: For most eyeglasses provide improved vision and you will want to wear them to see better. For a few the eyeglasses provide corrections of things like eye misalignment in which case you will need to wear them. Not wearing the glasses for most cases simply prevents you from seeing clearly but does no harm to the eyes. ...Read more
If you wear glasses all the time and you take them off for a shower and you become like off balanced feeling ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it bad to wear glasses all the time?
- Is it okay to wear reading glasses all the time?
- Is it healthy to wear glasses all the time?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it bad to wear reading glasses a lot if you have good vision?
- Is it normal for my baby to cry all the time?
- Is it recommended that a person wears glasses all the time?
- Is it normal for my three week old baby to sleep all the time?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free