Doctor insights on:
Is It Fine To Take Dicyclomine While Taking Aciphex
I currently take aciphex (rabeprazole) and was wondering do I have to wait a certain amount of time after taking aciphex (rabeprazole) before I take rolaids?
Best to wait 2 hours: to take rolaids.Get a more detailed answer ›
I am taking Aciphex-20 two times. Can I take Schiff Digestive advantage probiotic also? Please answer.
Yes but two AcipHex (rabeprazole) 20 mg a day is a lot: I think a better question would be why do you need this much abdominal medication. A large dose of the medication could impair your magnesium and give you more problems than you started with. Perhaps some lifestyle changes would be good. I suggest avoiding alcohol, nicotine, and caffeine as well as any specific food that upsets your stomach. If you are overweight consider substantial weight loss. ...Read more
Same thing: dicyclomine is the generic name for bentyl, so they are the same. Biggest question is why would you take it? If you've been told you have irritable bowel then find the cause rather than take a bad med to treat the symptoms! Go to A4M.com and use doctor locator tab to find an anti-aging doctor near you to do a gut/stool evaluation with a Genova CDSA or similar. Get the answer and get healthy! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Take probiotics while taking antibiotics
- Can u take dicyclomine with adderall?
- Can i take valium while taking duromine?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can take zicam while taking citalopram?
- Take decongestant nasal spray while taking tamoxifen
- Is it okay to take probiotics while taking antibiotics?
- Is it ok to take probiotics while taking antibiotics?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free