Doctor insights on:
Is It Ever Too Early To Take A Pregnancy Test
Very premature is a condition in which a baby is delivered between 28 and 31 weeks' gestation. Depending on how premature, how sick, and how lucky or unlucky a baby is, he can get brain problems, cerebral palsy, blindness, deafness, developmental problems, learning disabilities, severe lung diseases, infection and loss of some intestines, etc... Babies who are only moderately premature usually ...Read more
Not too early: I have seen people pregnant that quick many times. Take a test. ...Read more
I had bleeding for 2 days 24 days ago, light bleeding today, could I be pregnant? Is it to early to take a pregnancy test?
Hpt: At least one early pregnancy test product states it can provide results 6 days prior to a missed period. The company states it is > 99% accurate the day of the expected period. If you are using a standard pregnancy test would wait until you miss a period. If negative and still no period would repeat HPT in a week. Take care. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it ever too late to take a pregnancy test?
- Is it too early to take a pregnancy test?
- Is a week too early to take a pregnancy test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When is too early to take a home pregnancy test
- Is it possible to take a pregnancy test too early?
- Is 10 days too early to take a pregnancy test?
- When is it too early to take a pregnancy test
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online