Doctor insights on:
Is It Ever Too Early To Take A Pregnancy Test
Very premature is a condition in which a baby is delivered between 28 and 31 weeks' gestation. Depending on how premature, how sick, and how lucky or unlucky a baby is, he can get brain problems, cerebral palsy, blindness, deafness, developmental problems, learning disabilities, severe lung diseases, infection and loss of some intestines, etc... Babies who are only moderately premature usually ...Read more
I had bleeding for 2 days 24 days ago, light bleeding today, could I be pregnant? Is it to early to take a pregnancy test?
Hpt: At least one early pregnancy test product states it can provide results 6 days prior to a missed period. The company states it is > 99% accurate the day of the expected period. If you are using a standard pregnancy test would wait until you miss a period. If negative and still no period would repeat HPT in a week. Take care. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I feel like i could be pregnant. How early is too early to take a pregnancy test at home and get accurate results?
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I am 5 days late for my period is it too early to take a home pregnancy test
- Is it ever too late to take a pregnancy test?
- When is it too early to take a pregnancy test
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it too early to take a pregnancy test?
- When is it too late to take a pregnancy test
- Is two weeks too early to take a pregnancy test?
- Is 4 weeks too early to take a pregnancy test?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online