Doctor insights on:
Is It Easier To Get Pregnant On Your Period
No: The best time to try is 14 days before your period, which you'll have to estimate by the length of your cycle. When you have your period, you are sloughing off the uterine lining that was prepared to welcome a fertilized egg, so your period would be the worst time to try. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Less likely: If your period is regular, monthly, sperm from sex during your period would not likely still be alive at the time you ovulate. The problem si that many young women may not have truly regualar periods. Just because you are bleeding doesn't mean it's always a normal period. So sometimes you can still get pregnant if you have sex while bleeding. ...Read more
Conception: If you have a really short menstrual cycle, you had sex on the last day of your period, and there was still viable sperm by the time the egg is around - it could happen. In other words if the moon aligned with the ..... Although very unlikely, you should use protection for all vaginal intercourse if you are not ready for pregnancy. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it easy to get pregnant right after your period?
- Is it easy to get pregnant after your period?
- Is it easy to get pregnant before your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it easy to get pregnant right before your period?
- Is it easier to get pregnant during your period?
- Easier to get pregnant before or after period
- Is it easy to get pregnant after your cyst pop?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free