Doctor insights on:
Is It Dangerous To Take Low Dose Aspirin And Caditone
Generally no: Aspirin, which is often used to prevent the blood from clotting (and reduce the risk of heart attack) is often used in conjunction with beta blockers, of which caditone is one. However, drug regimens are very individualized as people can suffer side effects and idiosyncratic reactions even at low doses. If there is any concern, you need to work closely with your prescribing physician. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Should be okay: The combination of Aspirin and Lorazepam does not seem alarming to any extent although i would caution that the propensity to fall while taking Lorazepam for some individuals would make the risk of serious bleed increased. This would be significant in the context of severe head trauma potentially leading to intracranial bleeding. This could be catastrophic although very rare. Stay safe! ...Read more
Yes: Yes you can.Get a more detailed answer ›
I've heard that if you take low dose aspirin everyday it can help reduce clot formation that can lead to a heart attack. What exact part of clot forma?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it dangerous to take lorazepam with tramadol for pain and depression?
- Is it okay to take amitriptyline with a low dose of tramadol for pain?
- Is it safe to take aleve and tylenol together?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it okay to take advil and percocet together?
- Is it safe to take oxycodone and zoloft together?
- How dangerous is it to drink a beer or so if i take sleeping pills?
- Is it safe to take a dha supplement and prenatal vitamin together while pregnant?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free