Doctor insights on:
Is It Dangerous To Have Blood Clots In Your Eye
How do get blood clots out of my eye due to a hard hit by someone and if the blood is severely spreading throughout my eyeball should I be concerned?
I got stitches in my eyebrow in the ER because i got a cut over my eye now the white part of my eye is filled with blood clots what do I need to do?
Keep an eye on it: Usually bruises in the skin around the eye can occasionally leach into the eyelid or even into the conjunctiva of the eyeball, appearing "tomato ketchup" red. As long as there is no change of vision or pain associated with it, then observation is all that is necessary. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
This sounds awful.(sorry) what can it be if u have bad pain over r eye, and wake each day to big blood clots in nose?
Do all blood clots cause strokes or is it rare? Asking because very worried about leg aches and odd eye suddenly turned red. Please help terrified
Can my nexplanon cause me to have blood clots? I've been having eye pain n both eyes & I don't even have a headache when this happens! Been on it 4wks
Could severe headaches(over r eye), &daily blood clots high in nose have any relation to recent c4-7 discectomy & fusion?
Possibly: There are many potential causes. When a person is put to sleep it is not uncommon to have tubes placed into the nose, and this sometimes can lead to nose bleeds. Headaches can also have multiple causes, including perioperative headaches from spasm, variations in blood pressure, and even complications such as a spinal fuid leak. You should probably be checked. Thank you for your question. ...Read more
What to do if I have had multia blood clots in eyes for last 3 years. cumudin didnt stop them, arixtra daily injections?
I woke up with a blood clot in my eye this morning and it looks like it's coming out of my eye what is this..I'm worried?
Eye exam: If there is blood in the white of your eye this is a broken blood vessel; however, if you truly feel that something is trying to come out of your eye, I would advise ER evaluation. A broken blood vessel, will cause the white of your eye to fill with blood. If your vision is distorted, go NOW! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it okay to have blood in your eyes if you have a black eye?
- Is it normal to have blood clots in your period?
- Is it normal to have a constant headache since a burst blood vessel in my eye?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it okay to have permanent visible blood vessels in the sclera of the eye?
- What does it mean to have a dot of blood in your eye?
- Is it okay to exercise while i have a busted blood vessel in eye?
- Is it okay to get a headache when you get a popped blood vessel in your eye?
- Talk to a hematologist online for free