Doctor insights on:
Is It Dangerous To Get My Cervix Cauterized
Soon.: There isn't much reason to delay after having cervical cauterization. This procedure doesn't remove any tissue so the cervix just needs time to heal. This will happen anywhere from 1 week to 4 weeks, depending on how much was cauterized and how deep the doctor went. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends: If this was done for mild precancer of the cervix, i would suggest waiting until you've had a follow-up pap before trying to get pregnant. This should be done anywhere from 3-6 mos after your treatment. You want to be sure your doc got rid of all the abnormal cells. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Had a part of my cervix cauterize even though my pap was normal&i now I'm hearing now it wasnt necessary cause i didnt have ectropion.What will happen?
Probably just fine: Ectropion is a common cervical finding that is rarely associated with any worrisome condition. Cautery or laser treatment to the cervix is generally reserved for early abnormal changes to the cervix (such as moderate or severe dysplasia) that are discovered by biopsy if one's Pap test is abnormal. The cervix almost always heals well after cautery. Rarely pregnancy/ infertility issues can arise. ...Read more
3 opinions say i need hysterectomy d/t fibroid, suggested leaving cervix but removing center of it and cauterizing. Will i still have monthly bleeding?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pain after cauterize the cervix
- Will cauterized spots on my face scar
- Is it dangerous for my child to get a vaccine if he is sick?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Cervix infection during pregnancy dangerous yeast
- My sgpt is 1904is it dangerous
- My uvula is bent is it dangerous
- Dangerous period to get pregnant
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free