Doctor insights on:
Is It Dangerous If A Sebaceous Cyst Ruptures
It it dangerous when a ruptured sebaceous cyst turns back for almost 4 times even if I have made this removed since from 3rd time happened.
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
What if a sebaceous cyst ruptures inside the body? The cyst is soft but very painful- is it dangerous? Dr. put me on Bactrim 5 days ago. still painful
Yes!!: This can happen but world require some type of pressure or manipulation typically. These types of cysts grow slowly and are usually removed surgically. ...Read more
I had a sebaceous cyst rupture on my arm. Should i squeeze out what i can? Or simple leave it alone?
I've had a painful sebaceous cyst inside my armpit for 3 months now. It just recently ruptured & draining nonstop for 4 days straight, what can I do?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it dangerous if an ovarian cyst ruptures?
- Is it dangerous if a mole bleeds?
- Is it dangerous to eat moldy bread if you have a penicillin allergy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If you have a sebaceous cyst what would your doctor do for it
- If i have a cough is it dangerous to have surgery
- Is it okay to burst a sebaceous cyst?
- Can i tell if a rash is dangerous by looking at it?
- Talk to a dermatologist online