Doctor insights on:
Is It Common To Have Trouble Concentrating During Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Sure: Being pregnant, juggling all the other daily activities you do, having a relationship, friends, family, maybe work, etc. All can get very stressful especially as you are pregnant and your hormones are changing, you are gaining weight etc. Discuss with your dr, as there are counselors to help and support groups if need be. Do not get overwhelmed as this is common and you will get through it. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Cloudy urine by itself can be common in pregnancy. If you have other symptoms like pain, burning or blood when you pee, you should be checked for an infection. If you have high blood pressure or diabetes and your urine becomes cloudy you should be checked for protein in your urine. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it common to have breathing difficulty during your pregnancy?
- Is it common to feel cold during early pregnancy?
- Is it normal to have shaky hands during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal to have watery discharge during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to have lasik eye surgery during pregnancy?
- Is it normal to have a fever during pregnancy?
- Is it normal to have brown discharge during pregnancy?
- Talk to a neurologist online