Doctor insights on:
Is It Common To Have Trouble Concentrating During Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Yes: Cloudy urine by itself can be common in pregnancy. If you have other symptoms like pain, burning or blood when you pee, you should be checked for an infection. If you have high blood pressure or diabetes and your urine becomes cloudy you should be checked for protein in your urine. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Light Bleeding: Rest assured that in the early weeks of pregnancy, a little spotting or bleeding is very common. The most common cause for experiencing a brown discharge during pregnancy, especially in the later half of the first trimester, is that the body is getting rid of the older blood remnants in the cervix. As the baby grows, the original blood which is used to protect the womb is no longer required. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it common to have breathing difficulty during your pregnancy?
- Is having trouble sleeping a sign of pregnancy?
- Is difficulty concentrating a symptom of pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is uti common during pregnancy?
- Are nosebleeds common during pregnancy?
- Common infections during pregnancy
- Are ulcers common during pregnancy?
- Talk to a neurologist online