Doctor insights on:
Is It Common To Have Blurry Vision At Night
Night myopia: The etiology of nightime myopia is your peripheral cornea needs a higher rx than the center. So when your pupil dilates at night, it reveals the peripheral cornea, so you wind up with nighttime myopia it's impossible to make glasses or contacts with higher prescriptions on the periphery, because of translational and registration issues the only way to eliminate nighttime myopia is with lasek. ...Read more
Of course: Dont sweat it.Get a more detailed answer ›
Not common but: It can happen. To confirm cause, if not already done so, talk with prescriber about conducting a trial without Adderall for a few days (like sat/sun) as each morning the previous day's dose should have cleared. If not tolerable prescriber may consider alternative med for you, such as methylphenidate or atomoxetine. If Adderall not causative, consider optometrist. Best regards for relief. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: Problems like these can only be correctly handled by your doctor in person. He/she needs to listen to you, perform an examination and possibly run labs or other tests. That's the only way he/she can find out what's going on and what to do about it. ...Read more
Frequently: We normally blink around 1000 times per hour, but when you stare at a computer your blink rate may go down and tears evaporate faster. The surface tension of the tears is what creates a smooth surface for bending (refracting) light, so when your eyes are dry things go in and out of focus when you blink. Use artifical tears.Try to lower the computer screen, so there is less surface area to dry out. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
So if blurry vision is a common side effect of a higher dose of Neurontin is it something of concern or it will subside on its own?
Talk to your doctor: You may want to discuss with your prescribing physician this side effect. It could be that a dose adjustment could result in an improvement although i would discuss it with your doctor before making any adjustments. It turns out that anticonvulsant medications can compromise the process of visual accommodation as well as coordination of the eyes. I hope you get to seeing better! stay safe! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it common to get blurry vision when looking at a computer screen?
- Is it common to have slightly doubled vision when the eyes are wide open?
- I am congested is it normally to have a dry mouth at night
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal for me to have alot of gas at night?
- Is it possible to train my eyes to have night vision?
- Is it safe to wear reading glasses even if you have perfect vision?
- Is it okay to have sexual intercourse the night before a pap smear test?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free