Doctor insights on:
Is It Common To Have An Allergic Reaction In Only One Eye
Essentially allergies occur when your immune system goes crazy and decides to has to fight against things it should be ignoring. The immune system of people without allergies simply ignores the pollen in the air or the dander on their cat while an allergic person's immune system creates cells to fight against the pollen or dander. The allergic reaction causes the ...Read more
I had an allergic reaction to a cat a couple hours ago. My eyes were red and itchy and now one eye is smaller than the other, is it permanent?
I had a short course of Diamox for very high eye pressure post trabeculectomy and got such severe weakness and exhaustion that one week later im still housebound is this an allergic reaction ?
Diamox side effect: Diamox can cause metabolic acidosis as well as hematologic complication affecting blood cells in your body. It can also induce immunolgic reaction causing rash and allergy reaction. You should consult your family doctor to discuss potential side effects from the medication. Your doctor may request further blood tests to confirm these adverse reactions. ...Read more
For allergic reaction to eye drops do I call poison control ? No doctors are available right now it's saturday .& no one is home to take me anywhere
Allergic reaction itchy arms and hands, one eye swollen now better, then my skin became very dry what's the causes i went on vacation & was swimin tan?
Yes: It may be related to an allergy but it can also result from infection. ...Read more
One of my eyes feels irritated and my nose runs slightly. Is it allergies? I'm 24 and have never had allergic reactions before
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible to have vision loss from allergic reaction in eye?
- Is it safe to wear only one contact lens if i have a lazy eye?
- Is it okay to have temporary double vision in one eye?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal to have temporary vision loss in just one eye?
- Is it okay to watch a film in 3d if you have an eye infection?
- Is it common to have two periods in one month?
- Is it normal to have your period twice in one month?
- Talk to a dermatologist online