Doctor insights on:
Is It Common To Get An Erection During An Airport Search
I haven't heard a : Lot of tsa agents complaining about it. So ther is only 2 possibilities... ...Read more
Not to worry: That is not that uncommon and does occasionally occur. I wouldn't say anything and try not to be embarrassed as this sometimes occurs. Most doctors would not be that uncomfortable so don't worry about it.We don't think much of it so relax. ...Read more
See a doctor : This is a complex problem that can't be even have the surface scratched in 400 characters or less. Do yourself a favor and see a primary care MD for a comprehensive evaluation and assessment of the problem. Best wishes. ...Read more
Many causes: There are many reasons for erectile dysfunction: psychological and physical/medical. I recommend that you be evaluated by a physician to rule out possible serious medical causes (eg, diabetes, metabolic syndrome, vascular insufficiency-poor circulation, hypogonadism or prostate diease). ...Read more
Sure: Your doctor's seen it plenty of times before. It means nothing about who you are. ...Read more
I got two lower spine injections and later that night I couldn't get an erection during sex that night. Could that be the cause?
Here are some ...: Your described scenario indicates you've been struggling to cope with reality, certainty, & uncertainty of daily living like everyone else but in different intensity. By reported sequence of events & the known effect of epidural anesthesia to regional nerve for temporary analgesia, your post-spinal injection may be related with ED. But further F/U will confirm such timely. So, work with Doc closel ...Read more
That would be normal: Boys and men can get erections with or without their penises being touched (such as in an examination). That is what happens in normal people. Think of the question, "What if I gag when the doctor examines my throat with a tongue depressor?" Likewise, boys and men can gag during a throat examination... also normal. So, erections are no big deal (you don't have to say anything if it happens). ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to get an erection after dancing?
- Is it easier to get pregnant after an abortion?
- Is it possible to get an std from oral that will show up the next day in mouth?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to get a tattoo if you have an ear infection?
- Is it common to have an allergic reaction in only one eye?
- Is it safe to get an epidural for giving birth if i have spondylolisthesis?
- Can prostatitis make it harder to get an erection?
- Talk to a urologist online for free