Doctor insights on:
Is It Common To Feel Overwhelmed During Pregnancy
Sure: Being pregnant, juggling all the other daily activities you do, having a relationship, friends, family, maybe work, etc. All can get very stressful especially as you are pregnant and your hormones are changing, you are gaining weight etc. Discuss with your dr, as there are counselors to help and support groups if need be. Do not get overwhelmed as this is common and you will get through it. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Light headed yes: To common causes of dizziness and pregnancy include anemia and decreased return of blood to the heart because of compression of the inferior vena cava late in pregnancy when the reclining. The anemia occurs because of the increased demands due to the pregnancy itself. Other causes of dizziness may include elevated blood pressure due to eclampsia. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it common to feel cold during early pregnancy?
- Is uti common during pregnancy?
- Are nosebleeds common during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are ulcers common during pregnancy?
- Feel bloated during pregnancy
- Is it common to feel bloated in early pregnancy?
- Is frozen shoulder common during pregnancy?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online