Doctor insights on:
Is It Better To Use Cream At Night Than In The Morning
Take Allegra (fexofenadine) 180 gm in the morning & hydro-cor cream twice, for 5 days now, however i got hit in night should i take sthg before sleep?
Unclear: I don't understand what your problems are. Please rephrase it. ...Read more
What are you suppose to do with the Monistat cream in the morning after you had it inside your vagina the night before?
That's confusing: If you're referring to the cream already inside your vagina then you would just leave it there so it can be absorbed. If you're referring to the monistat container then you will simply use more of it the following night. ...Read more
I put viaderm-kc cream on my finger at night and in the morning. I scratched my eye with that finger, due to an itch.Will my eye be ok?
Is it ok to use diprobase cream in the morning while I use differin (adapalene) 1% at night? For the dryness and burning and itching?
I use an eye cream with Retinol at night,can I use in the morning an eye cream with hialuronic acid and Salicylic acid as penultimate ingredient?
If I am using a lighting serum for my acne mark at night should I not use benzoyl peroxide cream in the morning ?
Depends: Certain products can be drying to the skin. That would be the biggest thing i would worry about when using these in combination. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it better to run in the morning or night?
- Is it better to exercise in the morning or at night?
- Is it better to take vitamins at night or morning?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it better to use tampons or pad at night?
- Is daily alcohol use better than binge drinking?
- Is it better to use expired epi pen than none?
- Is it better to work out in the morning or at night to lose weight?
- Is it better to use serums in the morning than at night?