Doctor insights on:
Is It Better To Take Abilla Fi In The Morning Or At Night
Depends: It depends on the hormone and the individual. For example, Progesterone is the best at night, it will benefit the quality of sleep. Hgh should only be taken at night before bedtime. Testosterone or estrogen can be taken either in the morning or evening. Thyroid hormones are best taken in the morning. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hi im starting alyacen birth control for the first time...Is it better to take it in the morning or at night ?
Either: It is best to take it at the same time every day, either in the morning or at night. You just have to remember to take it. ...Read more
Is it better to take coversyl in the morning or twice a day or just at night?I take 4 mg + 4 mg coversyl plus.Bp raises in the pm when I take it am.
See below: This is a drug that is used infrequently in the usa - more in australia. Is that where you are? It has a short half life: 1 1/2 hours but is prescribed as a once daily med which i find frankly confusing. If your BP is rising 10-12 hours after a dose, it would make sense to me to take it twice a day. If your late day BP is elevated, you may need a larger am dose than the evening dose. ...Read more
Depends : That decision should be based on what you're taking and eating at that time. Calcium containing vitamins, including multivitamin tablets, should be taken apart from a meal, particularly a dairy or high calcium meal. My basic advice is that it is probably a waste to take a supplement that is present in high levels in the meal you're eating, also, it is acceptable to substitute a food for a vitamin. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Dr. Told me to take famotidine daily for gerd. Is it better to take at night, in morning, or does it not matter?
Take in: The morning as you will most likely remember to take it when you have a routine. ...Read more
Is it better to take 20 mg aciphex in a.m. And 300 mg Zantac at night for chronic gerd, or is it better to take one aciphex in morning and another at night. I suffer from chronic reflux regardless. No Barrett's. ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it better to exercise in the morning or at night?
- Is it better to feed my baby more at night or in the morning?
- Is it better to work out in the morning or at night?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it better to use cream at night than in the morning?
- Is it better to take baby asprin in the morning or before bed?
- Is it better to use serums in the morning than at night?
- Is it better to run in the morning or night?
- Is it bettet to take citalopram in the morning or at night?