Doctor insights on:
Is It Better For You To Have A Slower Breathing Rate Than A Faster One
Loss of appetite. Unusual tiredness weakness. Slow breathing. Slowness in reaction. Moody.Since i woke up this morning.
Parkinson. Slowness movement, beginning state. 2 guide fr 2 doctors: 1st: sifrol 250; 2nd: trivastal 50mg, lioresal 10mg, artane 2mg. Which one better?
Critique: Trivastal, a newer Dopamine agonist, is not available in the usa, but might be a choice. Sifrol, pramipexole, is likely your safest and best starting drug. There is no role for lioresal, and Artane is literally "poison" and is not used in the usa. Choose the doc who recommended sifrol. ...Read more
Bradypnea: Brady - slow, pnea - breathing.Get a more detailed answer ›
Why is my breathing really slow, almost to the point where i feel like I am skipping breaths, and my heart rate really fast when i take my pulse?
I have pots and sometimes when i experience a fast heart rate, i get an instant intense buzzing all over even if i keep my breathing very slow. Due to fast hr, adrenaline, or a different cause?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it better to have a ring or a stud when you get your nose pierced?
- Is it healthy to have a very slow heart rate?
- Is it normal to have a period for 1 day?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it bad to have a slow heart rate?
- Is it normal for a one year old to have yellow stool?
- Is it normal for your nipples to hurt after not wearing a bra for just one day?
- Is it normal to have a fever and chills after starting antibiotics for a uti?
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free