Doctor insights on:
Is It Bad To Wear Glasses All The Time
Yes: If you want to see well No if you don't mind being blurred. At age 44 you cannot damage your eyes by not wearing your prescription. ...Read more
No: For most eyeglasses provide improved vision and you will want to wear them to see better. For a few the eyeglasses provide corrections of things like eye misalignment in which case you will need to wear them. Not wearing the glasses for most cases simply prevents you from seeing clearly but does no harm to the eyes. ...Read more
If you wear glasses all the time and you take them off for a shower and you become like off balanced feeling ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it bad to wear glasses all day?
- Is it recommended that a person wears glasses all the time?
- Is it okay to wear reading glasses all the time?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to know when to wear glasses all the time?
- What happens if you wear glasses all the time?
- Is it ok to wear reading glasses all the time?
- Is it bad if i wear my glasses all?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free