Doctor insights on:
Is It Bad To Scratch My Eye Lids A Lot
I always have issues w/ clear/white things in eyes especially w/ allergies. Today feels like sand scratching in both lower eye lids & won't go away. ?
See eye doctor: If you have ropey secretion from the lids, then you are likely suffering from inflammation of the eyelids (blepharitis) Since one cannot be sure that you may have a foreign body in the lower lids, you need to consult an opthalmologist (not a optician) to get check out if eyewash does not alleviate this irritation. ...Read more
My kid has a lot of eye discharge after waking up in the morning, so much so that eye lids are stuck together?
What are causes of itching, a lot of burning and what seems to make pores larger mainly on my upper eye lids, but also on my forehead and face?
Visit a Doctor: For something that you describe, it is best if you could go and visit an ophthalmologist. ...Read more
On my eye lids & under my eyes my skin is badly irritated i haven't chgd soaps or makeup. Any suggestions as to why & how to treat it? Its painful
I have a bad gritty sensation like something is in my eye because I rubbed my eyes a lot and caused me to get a bump on the lower part of my eyelid ?
My eye lids are going too deep inside and it is becoming small day by day ,can u tell me the remedies to recover from it ?
See your eye doctor: May depend on your bone structure, age, and whether or not your lids are getting lower covering your vision. If that's the case, you may need surgery to help correct the problem. That totally depends on what your eye doctor finds upon examination. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Dark Eyelids: Other causes of dark circles include: allergic conditions such as hay fever or eczema. The associated itchiness often leads to eye rubbing, resulting in what is sometimes called an "allergic shiner." dehydration. Fatigue. Fluid retention, often caused by smoking; a salt-rich diet; conditions affecting the heart, thyroid, kidney, and liver; or medications that cause blood-vessel dilation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it bad to roll your eyes a lot?
- I have a lot of spit in my mouth is my spit causing me to have bad breath
- Is it bad to wear reading glasses a lot if you have good vision?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it bad to go to sleep with a sore throat will i choke in my sleep?
- What causes my eye to feel like it is scratched?
- Is it normal for my 7 week old to spit up a lot?
- I had my gallbladder removed is it normal to feel a lot of stomach pain
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free