Doctor insights on:
Is It Bad To Not Take The Prenatal Vitamins During Pregnancy
Better to take: Pnvs have benefits to both baby and mother- for moms, ensuring that depletion of iron, calcium and other nutrients is prevented is key. For babies, having folic acid, also calcium/ iron, and other essential nutrients fosters optimum growth and can help to prevent some birth defects. If moms don't take pnvs, they are missing out on these benefits. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Yes: totally safeGet a more detailed answer ›
Is it safe to take vitafusion women's multivitamin when pregnant? It also contains Vit A which I understand isn't safe to take in pregnancy.
Not known: No research has been done to see if metanx is safe for use during pregnancy. The U.S. Food and drug admin. (fda) uses a category system to classify the possible risks to a fetus when a specific medicine is taken during pregnancy. However, metanx is a medical food. Medical foods do not require fda approval, and are not assigned a pregnancy category. Animal studies show no risk, discuss w OB dr. ...Read more
If you do not need : It, do not take it.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Switching prenatal vitamins during pregnancy
- Changing prenatal vitamins during pregnancy
- Is it safe to take prenatal vitamins before pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Easy to take prenatal vitamins
- Reasons to take prenatal vitamins
- Is it safe to take prenatal vitamins?
- Take prenatal vitamin with azithromycin
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online