Doctor insights on:
Is It Bad To Consistently Get Barely Any Sleep
Not healthy. Use: Good sleep hygiene to try to improve your sleep. 1. Keep regular bed & wakening time (includes weekends). Get up same time daily. 2. Make a regular, relaxing bedtime routine: warm bath or shower, aromatherapy, reading, or listening to gentle music. 3. Sleep in dark, quiet, cool room w comfortable mattress & pillows. 4. Use bedroom only for sleep & sex. Put work materials, computers, & tvs in. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I fell down a flight of 20(step) stairs about 2 yrs ago. After about 6mnth my back begin to hurt bad. Now i barely get sleep and in constant pain. Hlp?
First to find cause: First eliminate known causes of insomnia.Get a sleep study done & tx, if needed.Learn & follow sleep hygeine rules. How many hours of sleep u get? Proper tx of any psychiatric conditions, leading to insomnia. Stop, if using illicit drugs or alcohol. Try hypnotics prescribed by an M.D. R/o physical causes. R/o insomnia, caused by meds u r taking? Keep same sleep routine. P p p pcp p p. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it bad too sleep long about 11:00 pm- too 10:00 am how sleep should a person get total a mount I am 30 year old male?
I do exercise just before i sleep bcz its the only time ican do it,, but people telling me that its bad and you wont get any benefits is this true ?
Is it bad if get to sleep longer then 8 hours a day? I wake up at 11:30am or around 12pm. Is this bad?
When beinmanic depressd is it bad to get little sleep? Does it cause problems with makin a person annoyed or angry easily?
Yes, it is bad: Getting poor sleep is bad for anyone. When you have a disease like bipolar disorder, it can make it worse. It may also be a symptom of poorly controlled bipolar disorder. And sleep deprivation can make someone very irritable or angry. Getting good sleep is extremely important. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it bad to eat a peanut butter sandwhich before sleeping?
- Is getting cauliflower ear bad is it easy to get?
- Is it normal for my arms to get numb while i am sleeping?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it bad to sleep with a headache?
- Is it bad for students sleep to take 2 hour naps every day?
- How bad is it to eat spicy food and get teary eyes?
- Is it bad to massage my eyes when they get tired from computer use?
- Is it bad if i need a few beers to get to sleep everynight?