Doctor insights on:
Is It Bad If I Wear My Glasses All
Eye problems, possibly glaucoma? Help please I am a 19 year old female who wears glasses and contacts because i cannot see distant objects. The past two weeks I have experienced eye pain in only my right eye. My right eye gets very very red and i would ge
Hi, You : Hi, you can call your doctor's office first. Your doctor or another doctor is covering emergencies for the office and would absolutely come in to see you! thanksgiving weekend or not doctors are always on call to care for patients. If you go to er, an eye doctor on call will likely to be called in and if your doc has privileges in that hospital, s/he would need to come anyway. Hope it helps. Sincerely, irina ganelis, M.D. Los angeles eye institute http://losangeleseyeinstitute.Com. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
No...: ...But it may cause undue strain. Up until the 40s, the eyes can normally focus for near work. By the late 40s, near focus becomes difficult. Reading glasses are essentially magnifiers that help you focus up close. If you can focus up close on your own, there is no reason to use readers, and they can give you headaches. There is no danger, however, in using them. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it healthy to wear glasses all the time?
- Is it bad to wear reading glasses a lot?
- I get sinus headaches when i wear my glasses
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it recommended that a person wears glasses all the time?
- Is it safe to wear reading glasses all day?
- Is it okay to wear reading glasses all the time?
- Is it good for you to wear glasses all the time?
- Is it bad to wear glasses all day?