Doctor insights on:
Is It Bad If I Wear My Glasses All
No...: ...But it may cause undue strain. Up until the 40s, the eyes can normally focus for near work. By the late 40s, near focus becomes difficult. Reading glasses are essentially magnifiers that help you focus up close. If you can focus up close on your own, there is no reason to use readers, and they can give you headaches. There is no danger, however, in using them. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: If you want to see well No if you don't mind being blurred. At age 44 you cannot damage your eyes by not wearing your prescription. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it bad to wear reading glasses a lot if you have good vision?
- Is it bad if i postpone my hallux rigidus surgery for a month?
- Is it true that if i start wearing glasses my eyesight will deteriorate?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it serious if my sudden stomach pain all over is worse when i breath in?
- Is it safe to wear reading glasses even if you have perfect vision?
- Is it ok to wear reading glasses all the time?
- What is it if my baby has bumps all over her body?
- Is it bad to wear glasses all the time?