Doctor insights on:
Is It Bad If I Postpone My Hallux Rigidus Surgery For A Month
I broke my big toe 1.5 years ago.No surgery was needed but it's a bit crooked.Now my whole foot and knee hurt when I walk a bit more than usual.Help!
First: Everyone perceives pain differently. Second, there are many different procedures to cure this issue. Rest assured if you have pain and this is why you are doing the surgery, you will be given pain killers for post op and ultimately your problem will be fixed. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If you have beginnings of hallux rigidus with no pain, how many years might it be before you need surgery.
Sometimes never: Hallux rigidus can sometimes be treated conservatively with orthotics and steroid injections. If that fails, surgery may be necessary, but how long that may be depends on patients pain tolerance and activity level. Type of surgery varies from joint preserving procedures to joint replacement or fusion. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Which doctors have experience performing hallux rigidus minimally invasive surgery in nj/pa or nearby states?
What to do if I have osteoarthritus in my big toe (hallux rigidus) ive had a chilectomy to help take some weight off my bad toe/foot?
What to do if I have osteoarthritus in my big toe (hallux rigidus) i've had a chilectomy to help take some weight off my bad toe/foot?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Hallux limitus rigidus surgery
- Hallux rigidus surgery
- Hallux rigidus surgery recovery
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Hallux rigidus recovery time from surgery
- Surgery and low hemoglobin levels
- I caught a cold a few days after my rhinoplasty surgery is this bad
- How bad does my sinus infection have to be before i can have surgery?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free