Doctor insights on:
Is It Bad If A Mole Itches Really Bad
I have a mole on my sholder that is the same color as my skin(pale) it itches every once inawhile. Is this bad I am really worried?
See your doctor: If your mole is changing or you are unable to tell if it is a bug bite see your doctor for a diagnosis. If it needs to be removed or biopsied your doctor will be able to help you with that. ...Read more
No: It does not make any sense.Get a more detailed answer ›
My mole stings but it is a normal mole that looks like all my other moles. It itches sometimes but rarely. I have had forever. ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it bad if a mole itches?
- My hands itch really bad
- My head itches really bad
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My feet itch really bad
- Hands itch really bad especially at night
- I have bumps on my ankels and risk and it itches really bad
- I have rash on my ankle that itches really bad
- Talk to a dermatologist online