Doctor insights on:
Is It Bad For You To Crack Your Back Can It Cause Back Pain Later In Life
No: Should not be a problem now or in the future. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Spine Pain Options: This chronic pain in the distribution as you suggested is the result of an irritated nerve or facet joints or other injury typically in the lumbar spine (low back) which are caused by herniated disks, spinal stenosis or degenerative disc disease, etc requiring further evaluation by a spine specialist and may be candidate for facet injections/radiofrequency ablation and epidural steroid injection. ...Read more
My upper back hurts, i crack it and get no relife, I have a bump on the back of my neck, i think its genetics, could that be the cause of my back pain?
Many Possibilities: Depending on how long it's been going on, i would consider an evaluation by a spine specialist. Sometimes it could be a muscle imbalance, early onset arthritis or scoliosis. Also could be a pinched nerve/herniated disc. Either way it might be good to figure it out and get appropriate treatment. ...Read more
I've been having painful cramps and lower back pain all month. But now it hurts so bad im crying and now my boobs are hurting really bad. Why? :(
Hello docs! can you tell me what could be the cause of my dull achy with sharp, painful spasms back pain?
Muscle spasm: It is difficult to tell without more history or physical exam, but if it is not radiating anywhere, just right in the same spot in your low back, then it is probably a strain or spasm of certain paraspinal muscles or occasionally hip flexors that attach to your lumbar spine. If you have any other symptoms, then it could be other things. Also, ever had kidney stones before, sometimes can feel same. ...Read more
Spine pain, spine cracks relief.. Left side lower rib burning, lots of stomach air. Could back pain be causing rib and stomach issues?
Spine Pain Options: This chronic pain in the distribution as you suggested is the result of an irritated nerve or facet joints or other injury typically in the lumbar spine (low back) which are caused by herniated disks, spinal stenosis or degenerative disc disease, etc requiring further evaluation by a spine specialist. The ribs may or may not be related with the spine ; the stomach air has no relation to spine. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Facet joint popping: Most probably you are popping your facet joints in the spine. While this should be fairly harmless, i don't recommend doing this frequently. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to have shooting back pain whenever you have too pee really bad?
- Is it possible for your head to hurt so bad you feel like you have to throw up?
- What does it mean when you get the chills and lower back is in pain?
- How long does it take a bad sprain in your back to heal?
- Is it normal to have back pain in the area 4 weeks after spinal tap?
- Is it safe to take vicodin for back pain after drinking three beers?
- Is it okay to work out your back if you have mild scoliosis?
- Is it possible for your eyes to fall back into your head?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free