Doctor insights on:
Is It Advised For Women To Sleep With No Underwear On Why Or Why Not
No advice!: Sleeping with or without underwear is strictly a personal preference. There is no reason to wear underwear (if you choose) and no reason not to wear underwear (if you choose). At times it is advantageous to not wear underwear in order for the perineum to be drier and cooler. If cold, certainly underwear is an advantage. Of course if on menses, underwear may be an advantage if wearing a pad. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
As avove: If this is u preference , than ok ...Read more
Hello mam! I would like to sleep in boxers without underwear. But I feel some arousal initially. What should I do? Thank you
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My urine is eating my underwear why
- Why is underwear wet with brown stain?
- By the end of the day my underwear are soaking wet why
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do pregnant women sleep so much?
- Should women wear underwear when jogging
- Why do some doctors advise you to take baby asprin for chest pains?
- Why do women lose more sleep over caring for loved ones than men?
- Is it healthy to sleep without underwear?