Doctor insights on:
Is It Abnormal To Have A Period With Blood Clots
Common: Not normal, but it is common. If it persists, contact your doctor. ...Read more
Well?: Heavy is subjective. Are you anemic? You can bleed heavily without clots, it's not unusual but not normal to bleed heavily. Don't let yourself get anemic. It is unlikely an issue with coagulation. ...Read more
No: There is clotting along any surgical site. It is limited to the area of cautery, ligation, etc. I suspect the issue is bleeding into the abdominal cavity and not the "stomach" . Limited amounts of blood or clots can be at the surgical site= gallbladder etc. But if excessive may require opening or removal. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
not sure: Implantation bleeding usually not clots. Not sure when you last period was so could be period get checked. ...Read more
Not normal: Period should not be heavy and i would not want to put up with heavy periods, if u were my pt in coral springs, fl, i would do a workup with pap, cultures , blood work and a pelvic ultrasound and then there are many txment options, no reason to suffer and if u have lighter periods u will have more energy from less blood loss and feel better. ...Read more
Is it normal to have a period without bleeding alot and with no clots and from brownish went to light red could that be a sign of pregnancy?
Yes: Blood clots are a sign of healthy blood. ...Read more
Common: Not normal, but common. If it persists, see your doctor. ...Read more
Is it normal to have red blood implantation bleeding, a lot but not as heavy as period, with clear discharge?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Abnormal blood clots during period
- Is it normal to have blood clots in a period?
- Should i have blood clots in my period
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal to have clots of blood during period?
- I have my period and i have blood clots
- I am having blood clots with my period
- Is it normal to have blood clots in your period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free