Doctor insights on:
Is It A Good And Safe Practice To Run Tap Water Over The Eyes
What do you suggest if my eye doctor told me to wash my gas permeable rigid contact lenses with tap water. is that safe?
Could use your help docs! my eye doctor told me to wash my gas permeable rigid contact lenses with tap water. Is that safe?
Gas perm contacts: Need more cleaning than just tap water. There are several brands of lens cleaners available on the market. Every evening after you remove them, you should use a daily cleaner to remove any debris and deposits from the lenses. You can rinse the cleaner off with tap water then you should soak the lenses overnight in a lens conditioning solution. ...Read more
My 2 1/2 year old is running a slight temp, but is also suffering from congestion and puffy red watering eyes, is it safe to give her tylenol and benadryl? If so, how much should the doses be?
No reason to be..: What you have done should not affect your feeling and should bear no harm to you. Of course, excessive physical stimulation may induce unwanted irritation to any part of body. So, avoid overindulgence. More? Seek counseling timely or contact www.HealthTap.com/dr-Lin with keycode at RQPWJC. Best wish... ...Read more
What makes fibroids make one bleed like a running tap water during menses ? And 2. Why the bleeding during menses? Are they fighting for blood ?
Depends : Some people with fibroids have no problems with bleeding. Others have horrible cycles. The size and location of the fibroids make all the difference. Large fibroids draw lots of blood to the uterus. Fibroids affecting the cavity of the uterus tend to cause worst menstrual cycles. If you're bleeding this much then you should seek treatment. ...Read more
Everytime i urinate my eyes water, and when I have a bowel movment my noes run..? What can b the cause
Piece of plastic hit me in the eye, it feels like a paper cut.Eye burn and is run. Only hurt when open eyes wash with water & refresh for eyes
It : It sounds like a corneal abrasion. It is a very painful condition but fortunately resolves quickly. Corneal abrasion expose your cornea to infection so you should be treated with an antibiotic as a prophylaxis. You should be seen by an ophthalmologist to make sure that there is no ruptured globe and to make sure that all foreign material is removed. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it a good idea to wear sunglasses to protect your eyes while on the computer?
- How safe is it to have breast reduction and a tummy tuck at the same time?
- What is the best way to detox my body and what is a good diet pill is it ali?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to cook raw meat and vegetables together in the same pan?
- Is it safe to run or jog with a herniated disk in my lower back?
- Is it safe to take a dha supplement and prenatal vitamin together while pregnant?
- What is a good over-the-counter drug to take for erectile dysfunction?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free