Doctor insights on:
Is Is Safe To Take Lisinopril And Almolodipine
THERE ARE ONLY A FEW: Reasons why to take these two meds at the same time. ...Read more
Maybe (not) . . .: Check out http://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php?drug_list=2144-1395,3178-14183. www.epocrates.com warns of increase risk for low blood pressure when taking Twynsta (amlodipine and telmisartan) (amlodipine + telmisartan) w/Cialis. We typically don't worry as much about blood pressure meds taken w/PDE-5 inhibitors as much as latter plus nitrates, which are definite no-no. Still, it's always best to tell doc & pharmacist ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
For migraines: Metoprolol may be used to decrease attacks of migraine and butalbital along with tylenol, (acetaminophen) Aspirin or caffeine may be used to relive pain from an attack. I think it should be okay to use them together if need arises. Be aware that butalbital may have an addictive potential. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: Phentermine is a raw stimulant which does not burn energy or increase metabolism. It increases heart rate, causes vasoconstriction, increases blood pressure, increases the possibility of cardiac arrhythmia, and causes loss of appetite. It would be dangerous even without a heart-related health problem, so you definitely shouldn't take it if you're on procardia (nifedipine). ...Read more
Creatine: As long as your kidney function is normal. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to take lisinopril with hydroxyzine?
- Safe take lisinopril
- Is it safe to take lisinopril during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is amlodipine and lisinopril safe to take together?
- Is it safe to take lisinopril hctz while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Is it safe to take fish oil and lisinopril together?
- Is lisinopril safe to take in atrial fibrillation patients?
- Talk to a nephrologist online for free