Doctor insights on:
Is Indentation From Eyeglasses On Your Nose Permanent
Not necessarily: If you develop red, deep indentations, see an eye doctor. You may need different frames. Although indentations caused by glasses are usually not permanent, they can lead to permanent dark spots in the area, especially in darker-pigmented individuals. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I'm an 18 yr old female & i've been wearing glasses for 8 years. My eye look sunken in, puffy and dark circles all around with indentation marks at the sides of my nose. Is there a natural way to fix this?
Hyperpigmentation due to eyeglasses' nose pads, what is the most effective treatment: AHA, retinoids, or hydroquinone? I'm 19 years old.
Change eye pads and: observe..all the treatments you mentioned should be considered only as last resorts. ...Read more
I have new progressive glasses, is it normal to see #'s on the lens (outer near lens & inner near nose) when holding them up to sunlight or light?
No: It has no affect.Get a more detailed answer ›
Not really: But try to get then adjusted so they do not leave the marks. ...Read more
How to remove big dark brown pigments from my nose, just like sign of glasses since my childhood? I tried everything but of no use. please help me.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Permanent removal of blackheads on nose
- Glasses marks nose permanent
- Elastic from socks leave indentation on calf
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does an indentation in your front skull mean?
- Permanent damage from antibiotics
- Musty smell in the nose
- How to remove scratches from eyeglasses safely?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free