Doctor insights on:
Is Implantation Bleeding Always A Definite Sign Of Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
1st trimester Bleed: Doctors estimate that 25 to 40 percent of women will experience some vaginal bleeding during the first trimester of their pregnancy, and more often than not the pregnancy will progress totally normally: http://www.parents.com/pregnancy/week-by-week/5/bleeding--whats-normal-and-whats-not/ ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: Pregnancy does not make you have a period which is early but otherwise normal. You can have spotting/bleeding at the time of ovulation (midcycle) or at implantation but this is not a normal period. If in doubt, check a pregnancy test and, to be sure, repeat it in 3-5 days if it is negative. Hope this helps. ...Read more
U can have some: But not necessarily, u should do a home pt , if - and u are worried see your gyn for a blood pt. ...Read more
It happens 20 to 30%: Implantation bleeding happens in about 20 to 30%of pregnancies. ...Read more
One common meaning refers to the process by which an embryo attaches to the uterus of a woman so that she is pregnant. Many think of it as 'sticking.' implantation in humans always occurs when the embryo is between 6-7 days old. A very popular concept on the internet now in 2012, 'implantation bleeding, ' is speculative ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Definite early signs of pregnancy
- Is implantation bleeding a sure sign of pregnancy?
- Is implantation bleeding a good sign of pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Implantation bleeding symptoms signs spotting cramps pregnancy
- Does implantation bleeding always happen?
- Does implantation bleeding always occur?
- Is implantation bleeding a good sign?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free